TBCHS is looking for a Medical Support Staff to float between our school base clinics. This is a full-time position.
SUMMARY: Assists in examination and treatment of patients under direction of a Medical Provider by performing the following duties in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following; with other duties assigned as appropriate:
- Performs vital sign checks and documentation.
- Conducts patient screening.
- Conducts patient history review including medications, allergies and problems.
- Prepare patient for visit based on reason patient presented to clinic.
- Initiate self-management goals.
- Treat patient based on appropriate protocols.
- Perform Patient Centered Medical Home requirements.
- Set rooms up for procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Certified or Registered Medical Assistant orLicensed Practical Nurse.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- BLS Required at hire.
- Current CMA or LPN license. Must maintain current certification or licensure as required by the State of Michigan.
Physical Demands: Medium
Travel: Site to site travel is required.