SUMMARY: The Marketing Executive Assistant is an innovative and organized member of the TBCHS team. This role must be highly motivated and is responsible for providing executive administration support and marketing activities. This individual will develop TBCHS’ targeted marketing and brand strategy. This role will create and disseminate all advertisements and promotional materials for TBCHS services both internally and externally and is responsible to represent TBCHS through print and electronic media. All promotional material is created and maintained by the Marketing Executive Assistant to ensure that messages are consistent with marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate calendars, schedules, communications and logistics for Executive Team
- Compose communication, including forms, letters, minutes, spreadsheets, manuals, contracts, and other materials to meet organizational standards.
- Provide administrative support to Executive Team.
- Coordinate and schedule a variety of Executive meetings, workshops, and special events; prepare and send out notice of meetings and other required information.
- Serve as on-site coordinator for Executive meetings, workshops, and special events; provide meeting set up and clean up as needed.
- Serve as a document administrator by organizing and updating organizational documents within common drive as requested, including conversion of source docs to PDF files for organizational access; respond to staff requests for document assistances; monitory necessary edits and updates.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Provide technology support for special activities and assignments, including assistance with site and A/V logistics, teleconference calls, etc.
- Provide support to program operations as determined by supervisor.
- Create and manage the organizations overall master calendar systems (meetings, events, PTO, etc.)
- Coordinate all employee appreciation events including lunches, anniversary gifts, etc.
- Develop and lead marketing and brand strategy to drive growth and promote services to enhance revenue.
- Create advertising content including but not limited to newspaper, billboard, radio, television, bulletin boards, brochures or other promotional materials.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance to identify and track trends and develop actionable plans.
- Establish relationships with media outlets including newspaper, television, and radio.
- Identify and research new advertising or promotional opportunities.
- Responsible to participate or collaborate in TBCHS meetings and trainings to produce relevant content for marketing or advertising of new and existing services or TBCHS events.
- Prepares monthly reporting updates on the Community Engagement Plan. Develops content for leadership staff such as infographics related to patient or service utilization or annual report.
- Manage annual marketing budget.
- Maintain TBCHS social media platforms and research innovative ways to engage the target audience.
- Maintain TBCHS website and electronic signs.
- Lead planning and coordination of TBCHS promotional events including but not limited to Community Health Center Week, health fairs, and parades.
- Collaborate with local agencies to promote TBCHS services.
- Maintain promotional material inventory including giveaway items and print items allocated for health centers.
- Coordinate and maintain new provider headshots and advertisements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Associate degree in Business or Marketing field or 3 years of Marketing or branding experience required. Both are preferred.
Physical Demands: Light
Travel: Ability to travel to all TBCHS sites, and conferences as needed.