SUMMARY: The Marketing Assistant is an innovative and organized member of the TBCHS team. This role must be highly motivated and is responsible for all marketing and community engagement activities. This individual will develop TBCHS’ targeted marketing and brand strategy. This role will create and disseminate all advertisements and promotional materials for TBCHS services both internally and externally and is responsible to represent TBCHS through print and electronic media. All promotional material is created and maintained by the Marketing Assistant to ensure that messages are consistent with marketing strategies.
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and be innovative.
- Demonstration of clear communication both written and verbal.
- Expresses thoughts and ideas effectively. Displays confident communication skills and exhibits good listening.
- Shows a strong initiative and willingness to learn and strives to increase personal productivity.
- Always treats others with respect and consideration.
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity while managing difficult and emotional situations. Solicits feedback to improve service and responds promptly to customer’s needs.
- Schedules time off in advance to ensure proper coverage for department. Also begins working on time and works independently throughout the day until it is time to end shift.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and is able to meet commitments. Asks for help when appropriate from immediate supervisor.
- Able to follow policies and procedures while supporting the goals and values of the organization. Also promotes a positive work environment for staff of all departments offering support while working cooperatively with all co-workers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Associate degree in Business or Marketing field or 3 years of Marketing or branding experience required. Both are preferred.
Physical Demands – Light
Travel: Ability to travel to all TBCHS sites, and conferences as needed.
This is a Part-time position-3 days a week.