Summary: Assists Pharmacist in clinical and retail settings performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned. All delegated tasks must occur while the delegate is under the personal charge of a pharmacist.
- Displays courtesy and sensitivity while managing difficult and emotional customer situations. Solicits feedback to improve service and responds promptly to customer’s needs.
- Schedules time off in advance to ensure proper coverage for department. Also begins working on time and works independently throughout the day until it is time to end shift.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and is able to meet commitments. Asks for help when needed.
- Able to follow policies and procedures while supporting the goals and values of the organization. Also promotes a positive work environment for staff of all departments offering support while working cooperatively with all co-workers.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively. Displays confident communication skills and exhibits good listening. Keeps other adequately informed while selecting appropriate forms of communication.
- Shows a strong initiative and willingness to learn, continually strives to increase personal productivity. Always treats others with respect and consideration as committing to do the best job possible.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Pharmacy Technician Certification or Limited Pharmacy Technician License, Pharmacy Technician License. BLS Required within 90 days.
Physical Demands: Medium
Travel: Site to Site travel is required.